The Green Globe certification is a structured assessment of the sustainability performance of travel and tourism businesses and their supply chain partners. Businesses can monitor improvements and document achievements leading to certification of their enterprises’ sustainable operation and management.
The Green Globe Standard includes 44 core criteria supported by over 380 compliance indicators in four key areas:
2. Social and Economic
3. Cultural Heritage
The applicable indicators vary by type of certification, geographical area as well as local factors. The entire Green Globe Standard is reviewed and updated twice per calendar year.
Click here for the Green Globe Standard with the complete set of criteria.Industry Sectors
We provide certification against Green Globe’s standards for the following industry categories:
- Hotel & Resort
- Congress Center, Meeting Venues
- Business (Wholesale/Retail)
- Travel Industry (Tour Operators, Destination Management Company, Meeting & Incentive Industry)
- Cruise Ships (River & Ocean)
- Golf Course
- Spa, Health Center
- Transportation (Mass Transportation, Bus Company, Limousine Service, Car Rental)
- Meeting & Events