The First edition of the ‘Jaivik India Awards’, powered by International Competence Centre for Organic Agriculture (ICCOA) and supported by Government of Karnataka & Organic Community was held on 20th of January 2018, at Bengaluru, India.
The organizers created this platform with an intention to congratulate and encourage farmers, farmer groups, organizations, companies and Governments for their contribution towards organic farming, promotion and business. The Jury comprised of the recognized and respected professionals in the industry. An exhaustive double blinded peer review and judging process added high-level credibility to the work of winners.
Control Union Certifications, our division responsible for Certifications services in the Agriculture sector won the ‘Best Certification Agency/Body (accredited by APEDA)’. Towering over our competitors on the following noteworthy facts:
- Accredited for NPOP since year 2002 and NOP since 2006
- Also certified for standards like JAS, EU, Biosuisse, Natureland, Demeter, Korea Organic
- Certifying about 800 products under organic certification
- Issued total 4,014 domestic transaction certificates and 2,014 exports transaction certificates in the year 2016-2017
- 309 projects certified under individual category, 264 units under ICS, 13 units under input category
We are thankful to each and everyone for their dedication towards providing high-quality service to our clients. This award is the outcome of hard work of all colleagues and support of all the seniors.